Monday, January 19, 2009

That was a Hit!

Tonight I decided to try a recipe that I saw Rachael Ray make on my last snow day. I knew this one was going to be a hit with both of my boys, and man was I right! I definitely recommend this one for families with little ones at home. EVERYONE will love it!

Its an easy recipe to follow. For the most part, I followed the recipe (I am notorious for changing up recipes). I used all ingredients that I had on hand, so that meant ground turkey instead of sirloin, and all sharp cheddar cheese with pizza cheese blend on top instead of swiss.

Here is what the final product looked like:
Devin told me, "Good Job Mommy! You a good cook!" He ate it right up.
Final Note * I am not a fan of mustard and found the mustard in the meatballs a bit overpowering (although no one else noticed) so next time I will use 2 Tablespoons of mustard instead of 1/4 cup.

~

7 comments:

Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa and Curtis said...

That looks delicious Karla! I would gobble it up too! lol When are you going to come over and make me some? haha

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy!! And Devin sounds like such a cutie!

Shauna said...

Awesome! That looks yummy!

TanyaRocks said...

Yumm-o! I will have to try this one!

Rebecca said...

YUMMO! One to print out for me!

Stacey said...

Looks great. I will have to try that one.