Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Week-end

This week-end has been near-perfect! The weather has been absolutely gorgeous! Its been in the upper 70's and sunny, with the exception of one cloudy afternoon.

Friday afternoon Devin and I headed to my parents' house (our usual lately) to hang out in the backyard and have dinner.

Saturday Devin and I went to swim class and then hung out at home while Erick was working. Saturday night we had "Family Movie Night" and watched Bolt. We ate Nachos and chocolate creme pie. It was a lot of fun just hanging out and enjoying each other.

Sunday morning I let Erick sleep in and I got up with Devin. I made chocolate chip muffins, bacon, and mushroom and cheese egg white omelets. Yum! Then the 3 of us went for a hike in Mine's Falls. It was nice and cool in the park because it is in a wooded area. It was the first time we took Devin on this type of activity. He liked stopping to pick up sticks and pretend they were fishing poles or walking sticks. We went to a playground afterward to reward him for being a good sport. Sunday evening we had a little BBQ and then Devin and I went to Lexi's to play.

On Monday I got to sleep in! Around noon we went to my parents' house for a BBQ. It was a perfect weather day and Devin had a ton of fun playing in his little pool. We were relaxing around it and watching him play. Everyone enjoyed themselves and the food was delicious. Here are some of my favorite pics. (Somehow the ladies managed to stay out of the photos....)

Devin playing and Erick and my Dad watching in the background.
Erick and Devin :)
My hunny <3
My 3 year old!

No comments: