Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Top 3 Reasons

that I can't wait to go to Disney World in 17 days

3. It just won't stop snowing. While its really pretty, I'm getting sick of it.

2. The weather in Orlando has been fore casted in the high 60s and low 70s lately. That definitely beats the high of 20 with a wind chill of 5 that we've been having.

3. This kid is going to be SO EXCITED when he finds out- the morning that we leave!!!


(Yes, that's a blue belt. Devin is now in the "Advanced" section of Little Ninjas!)

3 comments:

Steph said...

Awesome!! We are planning a Disney trip this year too. I want to hear all about yours when you get back!

Mel said...

I don't know how you can keep that a secret! It is an awesome secret, but I would be so excited that I would just HAVE to tell him :)

Kara said...

That is so awesome! I did not know this was a surprise for Devin. We did that once for Trey's two sisters and brother. They thought they were just spending some time with us, but when they made it to our house we loaded them in our car and off we went.

Can't wait to finally meet you all in person!