Monday, June 20, 2011

Milestones, Milestones, all the Time...

Yesterday marked the last day of Instructional T Ball and the end of the "first loose tooth" era. My big boy was so excited for both! He was shocked (his new vocabulary word! haha) that he was given a trophy. The other exciting part of the afternoon was that his team actually played against another team. It was very friendly and encouraging (no scores, coaches from both sides helping the kiddos). It was maybe the cutest thing I have seen in a while!!
Devin had a lot of spectators yesterday- Papa, Abuela and Grandpa, and Uncle Brian and Aunt Courtney all came to cheer him on!
The Tooth Fairy brought him a dollar and a quarter during the night. Devin couldn't be happier about that!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I can't believe our babies are starting to lose teeth. I don't think I'm ready. :(