If you are going to take the time to prepare a crock pot meal before work....remember to plug in the crock pot and not just assume it will cook when you turn it on!
I was really looking forward to having this meal tonight. Its easy and delicious. I will share it with you, even though I can not eat it tonight (talk about a WASTE of $!) UGH!
Crock Pot Beef and Carrots
1 pound of cubed stewing beef
1 bag of baby carrots
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
spices as desired
1. Brown the beef in pan using whatever spices you like (I use my garlic pepper combo)
2. Layer the bottom of the crock pot with baby carrots.
3. Place browned beef cubes over the carrots.
4. Dump a can of cream of mushroom soup on top.
5. Cook for approx. 8 hours. on low (BE SURE TO PLUG IT IN!)
This meal is so tender and yummy! If you are able to mix it at some point during the day that is good, if not it will still come out tastey just be sure to spread the soup around when you put it together.