Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Speaking of Pictures....

I have this little problem and I am pretty sure its not me.

Every picture I try to take of Devin comes out like this:


or this:
Are you catching on yet? He flat out REFUSES to take a good picture for me anymore! (Hence why I referenced Kim in my last post.) Kim manages to get great pictures of Devin. It could be that her photography skills are WAAAAY better than mine, or that he is just sick of me taking his picture. I vote for both!

Anyway, THANK YOU Kim. Please don't stop taking pictures of Devin. I need something to remember the terrible two's by!!!!

5 comments:

Steph said...

Ummm, we have the same problem here. I also include my slow digital camera shutter delay in the reason why I get the pics I do of Cooper.

Anonymous said...

Karla don't worry I NEVER get tired of taking pictures, especially of handsome little Devin!! Even though my camera has a VERY quick shutter I still have a hard time getting Emma to look at the camera! I think I have traumatized her!
Kim

Sharon G said...

Hannah is the same way...she used to ham it up for the camera, and now she refuses to look at me!! I guess she is sick of me playing Paparazzi!!

Anonymous said...

Karla, I am having the same problem. It use to be so easy to get that perfect picture...all you would have to do is wave your hand and smile and they would give this big cheesy grin. Not anymore, Zachary turns his head or walks away. Oh well, we will cherish those pics in the future also! Emily

Kaycee said...

LMBO!! I have the same child!! She immediately turns from pictures unless I bribe her(oops..shh) haha! He's still adorable though.