Friday, October 17, 2008

Miracle

The Red Sox performed a miracle last night!

What an intense game. So many times Erick and I almost threw in the towel and went to bed. Like most others in Red Sox Nation, we kept saying, "They are down 7-0. We are done. We should turn it off." But then, maybe because we like the torture, or maybe because we are eternal optimists, we kept flipping back to the game. I am so glad that, unlike many others, we did not abandon the game! We stayed awake until nearly 1 am, despite needing to get up early for work this morning, to see this miraculous victory.

Read the entire story here. GO RED SOX!!!!

*
*

3 comments:

Joanna said...

As a Phillies fan, I have to say that I'm very glad that they are dragging the series out as long as possible. Anything that can give the Phillies an advantage is ok by me.

Steph said...

When I saw your title to this post I was wondering if it was about the Sox. I was one of those who went to bed and missed it! But Cooper can now say Dice-K, Matzuaka, Big Papi, and a few others. As well as GO SOX!

Stacey said...

I heard that on the radio this morning. GO SOX