Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Today was Trick or Treat in my parent's city, the area in which I grew up. We have made it a tradition to bring Devin up there, since it is different than the Trick or Treat time in our town, to join in on the fun. My parent's neighborhood is the perfect area for kids to seek out treats and they always go through SEVERAL LARGE bags/boxes of candy/treats each year giving to the kids. We had a great time traveling the neighborhood with some of our new and newer friends!

Here is Devin just before we left the house.
Mr. Postman, got your letters?....check!
Phew, time for a water break. All this mail delivery is making me tired!

Grandma, Devin, and of course sweet Micki girl!
~

4 comments:

Kara said...

I love his costume!

Rebecca said...

He looks so cute!!!

Lisa and Curtis said...

I love it! I want to see a pic with him and Erick all decked out!!

Stacey said...

So cute. He looks just like his daddy.