Thursday, October 2, 2008

Picking Pumpkins


We had promised Devin that we would go pick out some pumpkins, so today we went to the local farm. We picked out 2 medium sized pumpkins for our steps and several gourds. We got a gourd for Grandma, a couple for the house, and one for my table at work. It was fun!


Me and Devin~ not sure why he looks scared here. I promise he has no reason to be. LOL

Daddy and Devin

Devin found this gigantic cookie inside the farm stand. Guess what we had for dessert tonight?

Stopping to smell the flowers on the way out.

5 comments:

Lisa and Curtis said...

Awe, I love his hair cut, and the pics! he is so adorable! And suuure, you weren't scaring him. lol jk;0

Joanna said...

Too cute. I swear kids have an amazing cookie sense. They can detect one form about a mile away.

Kaycee said...

Ohh pumpkins already!! I love those pics!!

Man I can;t wait to take Cami, but I really wanted Carrah to be here by then :)

Rebecca said...

What a cutie pie!

Stacey said...

Such cute pictures. I love the cookie.