Monday, February 15, 2010

Day with My Loves

Valentine's Day was so nice this year. I love that it fell on a Sunday. Even sweeter is that it fell on a Sunday before a Monday holiday! Score!

It was such a relaxing day. We hung out at home~ reading Devin's new Manners books, playing cars, and looking at Devin's baby pictures (awww memory lane!). We made a short trip over to my parents for a little visit. I even got in a quick shopping trip with my Mom while Devin and Erick hung out with Papa. We scored some great deals too! Once we were back home it was nap time and Erick and I relaxed with some tv time. I made a delicious ham dinner complete with pineapple, mashed potatoes, and vegetables.

After dinner, though, was when the real party started. We put on some music and Devin danced around the house while I made a chocolate fondue and cut up bananas and angel food cake. We also had marshmallows with this smooth chocolately goodness!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

YUMMMMM! Now I want chocolate fondue for breakfast ;o)-

Maria said...

Looks like a great day!

Fullerton Family said...

Yummy!! Sounds like a fun day!

Lisa and Curtis said...

That chocolate looks DELISH! Can I just say how you & D look like twins in that 2nd to the last picture!? So Cute!!