Saturday, February 13, 2010

Make-Up

All of the struggles of this extremely difficult week: the tears, the temper tantrums, the timeouts (his and mine on all 3) were erased this morning by one single conversation.

Devin to Mommy: I love you all the time Mommy. I love all the fun stuff, the fun tativities, the playground, going to McDonald's, and chicken nuggets and apples. You're my girl Mommy.

Mommy: Do you love me when we stay home too?

Devin: Yep. I love you matter we do.

Mommy: I love you too Devin. You're my boy.

5 comments:

Sharon G said...

Awww...so cute! I hope this is a sign that things are going to get better...good luck!!!

Fullerton Family said...

How sweet!!! The have to redeem themselves periodically! Good thing he's a cutie!

Carrie said...

Awww, it feels so gosh darn good when they say those things!!!

Mel said...

That SO makes up for the hard times. SWEET!!!

Lisa and Curtis said...

Awe!!!!! That is the cutest!!