Thursday, August 21, 2008

Canobie Lake Park

So we finally picked one of the things from our list to do on our vacation. Last night we met my parents and brother at Canobie Lake Park. The park has been updated and added to a lot since I last went. I was excited about the amount of rides and the shows. The first thing we noticed, however, was how many people were there! The place was jam-packed, which in somewhere like an amusement park, translates to LONG LINES!

Devin was not liking the long lines and luckily there were plenty of us "adults" there to keep him busy and let him roam around while we waited in line.

Here is Erick holding our spot in line. Thanks hun!
I have included this picture of Devin LOVING the water fountain, just for Lisa!
Here is my new favorite picture of Devin, waiting for the Bob the Builder show to start.
Devin, once again, loved the Tea Cups and Tilt-a-Whirl. Sorry, no pics, I was too busy enjoying myself on the rides!

And, here is Devin at the end of the night. We let him get some popcorn (from the gigantic popcorn box stand) to enjoy on our way home (alright, and to keep him awake!).

5 comments:

Steph said...

Hi Karla- Looks like lots of fun! I have seen the ads for Canobie on tv, but haven't made it there yet.

I nominated you for an award- stop by and pick it up when you can!

Kaycee said...

OMG Bob the Builder!! Cami loves him , haha!!

Man don't our "babies" look huge in strollers now? It's crazy!

Stacey said...

It looks like you guys had fun. I am sorry to hear about the long lines. That stinks.

Fullerton Family said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!! That is a cute picture of Devin, he's looking like such a big boy lately!

-Bridget said...

Looks like a lot of fun!