Monday, August 25, 2008

My Blogging Award


Thanks to Steph I was given this blog award. As part of this award I complete the following questionnaire and get to choose 7 bloggers who are brilliant!

A. Attached or single? Attached


B. Best friend? Erin


C. Cake or Pie? Cake


D. Day of Choice? Saturday


E. Essential item? Cell phone


F. Favorite color? Purple


G. Gummy bears or worms? worms


H. Hometown? Manchester, NH


I. Indulgence? Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee


J. January or July? July- my birth month and summer vacation!


K. Kids? Devin


L. Life isn't complete without? family and friends


M. Marriage date? 6/26/05


N. Number of brothers and sisters? One brother, Mark


O. Oranges or apples? Apples


P. Phobias? something bad happening to my son


Q. Quotes? Everything happens for a reason (or is that more a cliche?) ALSO Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much


R. Reasons to smile? love


S. Season of Choice? Spring


T. Tag seven peeps: In no particular order:

Okay, so its not 7 people, but its close......

Lisa

Sharon

Stacey

Rebecca


U. Unknown fact about me? I was kind of relieved that I ended up having a c-section


V. Vegetable? lately...broccoli


W. Worst habit? checking the computer too often


X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasounds are pretty cool


Y. Your favorite food? seafood, pizza, ice cream


Z. Zodiac sign? Cancer