Saturday, February 21, 2009

Please Forgive Me

I know that my blogging has been less that desirable lately. I have been trying to spare you the sicky details, as there have been many. Currently, though, Devin appears to be healthy and "normal" which is such a welcomed sight! I am hesitant to say this though because it seems once I notice this he becomes sick again. To recap, in the past 2 months Devin has had 3 ear infections, 1 stomach virus, and a chest virus, plus his usual asthma. No, its not been fun!

Devin did manage to make it to his Valentine's Day party at school on Friday the 13th. On the same day, Erick was invited in to school to do a special presentation to the class on the mail/post office. They have been talking about this all month and thought it would be fun to have a "real" mailman come in. Erick was flattered and went in armed with stickers and stamps for the kids to play with. He also brought along Devin's valentine treats for his friends as a "special delivery" which Devin and Daddy handed out to the kids. I only wish I could have been there to witness the cuteness and of course take pictures. Here are my guys before they headed off to school. Of course Devin *had* to wear his mail shirt (from Halloween) just like Daddy!!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

That is so cute. I sure Devin was so happy to have his daddy there.