Thursday, June 18, 2009

Vacation Blues

My vacation started Tuesday afternoon, Erick started after work this evening, and Devin starts after school tomorrow. The unfortunate thing is that the weather is terrible. It is currently pouring, and I do mean buckets, and 61* with not much pick-me up in the forecast. The next 10 days all have rain or chance (at least 30 %) of rain/thunderstorms in the forecast. EVERY SINGLE DAY! We have so many plans~ we wanted to hit the beach, go to the park with the water play area, zoo, possibly Santa's Village (notice these are ALL outdoor activities?!?!?!)

We are also supposed to go to Ribfest on Sunday for Father's Day. Rockin' Ribfest is an outdoor venue with tons of good barbeque food, music, rides/games for kids, etc. Not much fun in the rain though!

UGH!!!

I am not a happy camper!

Rain, rain, GO AWAY.
Devin, Erick, and Karla want to go out and PLAY!!!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I'd like to send you better weather, but all we have is rain as well. I hope it clears up for you.