Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Birth of a Dinosaur



My parents gave Devin this Dinosaur Egg last week. He was very excited about it! As soon as we got home we opened it up and put it in water. Here is the birth of a dinosaur in pictures!


Devin did very well waiting for the dinosaur to "be born." He was patient. I was thankful, though, that it only took about 2 days for the egg to crack and the dinosaur to fully grow. It was just long enough to teach Devin a good lesson in patience, but not too long that he lost interest or ripped into it and ruined the whole thing.

Thanks for the learning experience and the baby dino Grandma and Papa!!!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Analese says that looks like fun!

Joanna said...

My mom got Michael one of those a few months ago. I have to say that Devin did a better job of waiting than Michael did.

Hmm...I wonder where that dinosaur is now?