Friday, July 17, 2009

"Mommy, It's Your Birthday!"

Devin is really excited today! He keeps saying, "Mommy, its your birthday!" Last night he asked me, "Is it tomorrow yet?" because he wanted me to open my presents and cards and he knew I couldn't open them until tomorrow. It was so cute. First thing this morning he said, "Its tomorrow now Mommy! You can open your presents!"

I did open them and I received two new charms for my Chamilla bracelet, one from Devin and one from Erick. Devin even picked out the charm himself. Yay! My bracelet is not so naked anymore! Later today we will go to dinner with my parents and tonight Erick and I will go out with some friends to celebrate turning <<<30>>> woah!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Happy birthday!

Turning 30 sort of stinks at first, but I've really enjoyed them so far. I think you will find them to be a lot of fun.

Stacey said...

Happy birthday. I hope you have fun tonight!

Stacey said...

Happy, happy birthday!!