Friday, November 27, 2009

Thought I'd add...

a couple of MY pictures! Let's begin at my parent's house. Here is the gigantic turkey...it was delicious!
My dad, carving the turkey.
Mom, busy making the squash...mmmmmm!
My 76 year old Memmere and Devin. This came out so precious.
Now let's head over to Erick's Tia Tonia's house. Here is a nice photo of Uncle Brian and Devin.
Abuela, Grandpa, Uncle Brian, Aunt Courtney, and Devin all got together for a rare group shot. Came out great too!
By 7 pm the little ones were all snug as a bug in a rug watching tv....
We had an awesome Thanksgiving and were able to see both sides of our family. For that we are thankful. We are also thankful for our good health, love, support of one another, our home, jobs, and family and friends. <3

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I don't know which looks yummier, The turkey or the adorable kiddies! Om nom nom nom.