Thursday, January 20, 2011

Logical Conversation

During our icy, slushy commute to school yesterday I heard that we are supposed to get a sizable amount of snow on Friday. I said out loud, in a rhetorical manner, "MORE SNOW? REALLY? What is going on with all this snow?"

Devin, unnecessarily, replied back, "It's winter Mommy!"

Just goes to show you how logical kids can be. He really should have added a big, fat DUH at the end of that statement! LOL

P.S Totally unrelated but this is my 400th post!

2 comments:

Kara said...

That's funny! I seriously thought I was seeing things yesterday... They have already started salting our roads here! Apparently we may get snow tonight?! What?! We still have snow left over from the last time!

I also found out that our city has three snow plows! Surprising, but apparently not enough to clear our city streets quickly.

Joanna said...

LMAO. Gotta love it. I figure we only have a short time before the duh starts popping up.