Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hot Seat Answer Part Deux

Amanda from Babycenter asks this great question, "What is one thing you wanted to do, but never got the chance to, before becoming a mom?" I have a couple of things to say here, both of which are probably pretty standard.

First, I wish I had saved more money before starting a family. Going off on a small tangent here..... Financially things were pretty tight the first 7 or so months after Devin was born. Luckily my parents were extremely helpful in this area!!! Formula, clothes, baby food, and mommy and daddy food were bought and brought to us quite often! Thanks for that...I love you more than I could ever explain!

Secondly, I wish I had traveled the country and visited internationally more before becoming a mommy. I know that the time will come where we will be able to take nice vacations again, but that will be a while!!! A few of the places I would like to visit are San Diego, the Bahamas, Aruba, Paris, and Italy (although I don't think there is a vacation I would turn up).

1 comment:

-Bridget said...

What brings you greatest joy in life?
What are you afraid of?
What do you do in your spare time (all five minutes of it)?