Friday, May 9, 2008

Cute


I think Devin is having a particulary "cute" day! He is melting my heart today.

He woke up from nap in a cuddly mood. It was entirely what I needed too. As he is hugging me, he is rubbing my arm and proceeds to say "I wove you Mommy." Awwww!!! A few minutes later he picks up a star bath toy (that was in room, why??? no idea) and says "Whasis?" (What's this?) I told him it was a star and so Devin busts out with "inkle inkle...." He then kind of dwindles out and then picks back up with "E-I-E-I-O" I didn't even realize that he knew how to sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" well, sort of sing it , and then for him to combine it with his other song of choice was just too darn cute!

He has now been singing his new song to everyone who calls- Grandma, Erin, Daddy.

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

AW! He looks so grown up! Good grief where are our "babies"?