Sunday, May 4, 2008

Vacation, OVER

So tomorrow I head back to work. Erick and I both had last week off. 9 days together, no work. It was very exciting! Well, the thought of it was very exciting. The week itself was kind of crappy. After having 2 weeks of nearly PERFECT weather (mid to high 70s and sunny) it rained and never got above 55*. BLAH

To top it off, Devin is teething like a mad man. Those 2 year molars are giving him such a hard time and making him SO CRANKY! Whine whine whine!!! That's pretty much what we heard ALL week! I mean, don't get me wrong, I feel bad- I feel terrible- knowing that he is hurting that much. But come on, the whining is like fingernails on a chalkboard. It gets to me.

On the plus side, Erick finished several home improvement projects. YEAH! He put in new faucets in both bathrooms, new towel holders, and a new kitchen sink and faucet. I am so proud of my handy man! If you know him at all, you will know that he doesn't really know a lot about this sort of thing. My dad is teaching him, which is wonderful and admirable all at the same time. Erick loves learning from my dad and my dad loves teaching him!

No comments: