Tuesday, May 6, 2008

TAG

Wow, so 3 days in to this blogging thing and alredy taggged. Thanks Bridget!

4 Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Sears sales associate
2. Child care assistant
3. Classroom teacher
4. Literacy Teacher

4 Places I’ve Lived:
1. Manchester, NH
2. Nashua, NH
3. Hudson, NH
4.

4 TV Shows I Watch/Watched:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. One Tree Hill
3. CSI: Vegas and Miami
4. House Hunters

4 Places I have Been:
1. Las Vegas, Nevada
2. Orlando, Florida
3. NYC
4. San Antonio, Texas

People who email me regularly:
1. My mom
2. Erin
3. myspace
4. babycenter

4 of my favorite foods:
1. pizza
2. roasted chicken
3. ice cream
4. iced coffee

4 Places I Would Like to Visit:
1. San Diego, Cali
2. Hawaii
3. Paris, France
4. Italy

4 Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year: (not necessarily in correct order)
1. vacation
2. time with my family
3. bringing Devin on lots of day trips this summer
4. relaxing

4 Friends who I’m Tagging:
I think everyone already did this!!! If I find someone who hasn't I will add them on later.

No comments: