Saturday, May 24, 2008

Long Week-end

I sit here, in my ever so comfortable recliner, at 12:34 am on Saturday May 24th of Memorial Day Week-end. Erick and I finished watching Mad Money about an hour ago and now he has moved on to watching I Am Legend (without me) while I surf around on the internet. I know that tomorrow morning we will both regret staying up so late. Hopefully Devin will sleep late tomorrow...errrr this morning!

Saturday is going to be our family day (yes, Erick has the WHOLE week-end off!! Can you believe it??) We haven't decided for sure what we are going to do, but we are thinking about going to the Stone Zoo in Massachusetts. We are also going to return something to Best Buy (an external hard drive or something???) and buy a program (Leper, maybe? I sure do hope Erick knows more about this computer stuff than I do) that allows us to put Microsoft (and others...) programs on to our MAC. This will be great because one of the only problems I have been having is not being able to open attachments or type documents. Hopefully that program is easy to use and solves our problems!!

Sunday we are having a BBQ with our friends, the Beaulieus. This is always a good time. Their son, Pierce, is 3 1/2 and is a good little playmate for Devin, even though he is slightly older. More good food and good friends. :)

Monday we will go to yet another BBQ, this time at my parent's house. It will be nice to see them, my brother, and most likely my Grandmother. The weather for the week-end is supposed to be nice, each day getting warmer (starting at 68* and going up to 80* by Monday).

Happy Memorial Day everyone! Don't forget to take time to reflect on why we have this holiday!

2 comments:

Kaycee said...

Oh wow that's great he has the whole weekend off. I hope you have a FUN time and take lots of pic if you go to the zoo. :)

Fullerton Family said...

Sounds like you guys are having a fun time!! I'm jealous you guys can bbq! Usually we can, totally freak weather this week!